Successful Telesales Techniques that “Close” the Sale
Please Note: Seminar times include lunch
Have you given much thought to the difference between selling to
someone on a face-to-face basis vs. conversing over the phone?
There are, of course, some very clear differences that are readily
By attending this cost effective seminar, you will receive a
detailed blue-print on how to undertake successful telephone
selling campaigns. You will also receive a host of practical,
proven techniques that will enable you to seize your client's
attention, build a working rapport and outline your company's
offering in the best way to secure the sale.
The results of this seminar will mean more closed deals, better
qualified leads and your clients left with a better impression of
the professionalism of your company.
This seminar will give you practical tips, techniques and skills
for telephone selling, making appointments or setting up
demonstrations. The seminar will cover all the crucial success
elements, from sales prospect research to the actual sales call and
closing techniques - helping you to achieve success.
Key elements covered during this half day
- The differences between telephone and face-to-face selling
- Sourcing worthwhile contacts and companies to prospect
- Efficient pre-call planning and target profiling
- Comparing the script vs. no script approach
- Tips to get past those formidable "Gatekeepers"
- Recommendations for voice and tone as well as
- Creating a good first impression and so gaining buyer
- Building a genuine rapport with your client
- Identifying your prospect's needs and matching these to your
- Controlling the call with questions and reinforcement
- Objection identification and handling
- Identifying buying signals and how to react to these
- Closing sales, clinching the deal and securing the
- Setting personal goals to keep on picking up the phone
- Other ways to keep motivated when the going gets tough
You can register for this seminar by clicking on the "Book Now"
buttons above, alternatively please call Kathryn on 011 454 5505 or email
What You're Going to Get
Each seminar is run in the morning at venues in Johannesburg,
Cape Town and Durban. Delegates attending receive bound reference
notes, tea, coffee and snacks on arrival and at the break. After
the course, delegates receive a sit down lunch as well as a
Certificate of Attendance.