Microsoft Excel – Things you did not know
Please Note: Seminar times include lunch
With millions and millions of users worldwide, MS Excel is
probably one of the most used electronic spreadsheet programmes.
The reason for its popularity is due to the fact that it is so
versatile. Obviously its primary function is performing numerical
calculations, but MS Excel is also indispensably useful for
non-numerical applications as well.
Not only will you gain tips to organise and sort your data, but
we'll help you to present your data in an aesthetic and logical
During this practical seminar, you will discover how to very
quickly and easily perform a variety of tasks - that would normally
chew up hours of your time.
Key elements covered during this half day seminar:
- Making your spreadsheets look great and tips for fast
formatting and layout
- Using a variety of keyboard shortcuts to save time
- Making better use of the Function Wizard to do some formulas
- Linking external data like live "Currency Rates" into your
spread sheet to get updated results
- Extracting / Linking data from other worksheets to make it more
functional by not having to go back and forth to documents
- Organising lists by using different versions of the sorting
function, making it sort and filter what you need
- Creating a wide variety of charts that are quick and easy to
read and view
You can register for this seminar by clicking on the "Book Now"
buttons above, alternatively please call Kathryn on 011 454 5505 or email
What You're Going to Get
Each seminar is run in the morning at venues in Johannesburg,
Cape Town and Durban. Delegates attending receive bound reference
notes, tea, coffee and snacks on arrival and at the break. After
the course, delegates receive a sit down lunch as well as a
Certificate of Attendance.